Eaglemount Cider – Rhubarb Cider
Our Favorite Northwest Ciders – Bundled Up and Brought to Your Door.
This grouping of cideries brings together some of the most interested, delicious, and distinctive ciders from the PNW. Includes the following ciders in 750ml (except where noted):
- Sea Cider – Wassail – Winter Spiced Cider aged in Woodinville Whiskey barrels
- Eaglemount – Rhubard – Very Drinkable rose cider. Absolutely delightful, semi-dry.
- Nashi Orchards – Varietal TBD
- Son of Man – Basque Style cider with lovely and interesting funk.
- Dragonhead – Wild Fermented
- Snowdrift or Wildcraft (500ml)
Subject to change as supplier availability adjusts.
The 2018 harvest of our Olympic Discovery Trail is a very special blend. We took 3 varietals of redfleshed apples (Almata, Pink Pearl, & Airlie Redflesh) blended them with our Dolgo crabapples to create a perfect summer sipper with a nice blush color with no adjuncts or colorings. Completely dry, no carbonation, light tannins, and high acid make this extremely drinkable and complex.