- Please choose product options…
Mama D’s – GF Oat Bread Loaf
A true classic table cheese – mellow, creamy with a citrus tang and buttery finish that shows off the rich jersey cow’s milk. Perfect in its simplicity, yet enough depth to make you savor its rich creamy undertones. An exceptional melting cheese, it elevates dishes such as quiche, grilled cheese, burgers, and casseroles.
6oz Jam Jar. Assorted Flavors.
Ayako & Family continues to produce with the fruit as the core expression of each product. Alessandra Gordon, Ayako’s daughter, brings Ayako & Family it’s the second generation of jam makers to the table and produces the jam herself with the recipes her mother created nearly a decade ago.
- $23.00 – $44.00 — or subscribe and save 5%
A mix of prepared charcuterie featuring local cheeses, fruits, and meats along with delicious olives, nuts, and more! It’s perfect for 2-3 people who love a snack board.
The photo is representational as this will include a mix of the best available fruits and cheeses from local and organic producers.
- $15.001Lb of organic pork breakfast patties. In the last 17 years, Skagit River has been committed to providing our customers with the most wholesome, best tasting, organic grass-fed beef, organic pork, organic chicken, turkeys and eggs. As certified organic producers, they don’t use antibiotics, steroids, growth hormones or animal by-products.
Smoked Wild Sockeye secret is simple- we start with the highest quality sockeye salmon. Our recipe uses low salt and a light alder smoke to retain moisture. It is perfect for picnics, car or bicycle trips, and sporting events. Shredded over hot pasta, this smoked sockeye makes for an easy but elegant dinner. Certified Kosher.
Fresh, fragrant spices and sweet coconut milk make Thai curries deliciously different – and there is no better example than the Thaifusions Curries. The Panang is rich, warm, and a bit spicier than their Green Curry, its deep orange-red color comes from the fresh herbs and spices speckled throughout.
Like they’ve done for generations, they handcraft each small batch to ensure every ingredient reaches peak flavor – creating nuanced notes rarely found in curries.
Ralph’s Greenhouse became certified organic in 1988, the year Washington state started its organic program. Ralph’s son Ray now carries on the family farm tradition with the help of the many good people who work with him, most of whom work at the farm all year long. Because of their good work the farm is able to sell organic Northwest produce every month of the year.
Round Bale takes its name from the circular hay bales common to the acreage around Ferndale Farmstead – a literal round bale of hay. During the spring, you’ll often see fresh hay sprouting from the bale tops, symbolizing the regenerative circle of life attached to the land and to Ferndale Farmstead’s Seed to Cheese operation. With a similar texture to a well-aged Parmigiano, Round Bale is its own unique blend of cultures applied to the freshest quality milk from their farm and then lovingly aged for 18 months to produce a truly unique gold-medal-winning cheese at the American Cheese Society 2019.
Eggs are harvested twice daily from a small flock fed conventional feed, vegetable scraps, native plants and grasses, and local shellfish.
- $8.00 – $10.00Floral characteristics of the habanero shine through each bite while the heat is balanced by the subtle earthiness of the carrot. The lime juice and vinegar blend act as natural preservatives and lend a slightly sweet, tangy taste and aroma. Garlic, onion, and spices round everything out adding rich complexity.Product specs:
- Volume: 6.3 fl oz (187ml)