Samish Bay – Organic Yogurt, Whole Milk
Fresh Yogurt with cream on top.
Samish Bay Cheese is owned and operated by Suzanne and Roger Wechsler. They farm about 200 acres in the northwest corner of Skagit County, Washington. On the dairy, close to Samish Bay and below Mount Blanchard and the Chuckanut Mountains, they have a mixed herd, mostly Milking Shorthorns, some crossed with Jersey, Holstein, or Dutch Belted.
All of their milk, and only their milk, is used to make our cheese, yogurt, and kefir. We raise steers for beef and pigs for pork. Samish Bay Cheese is certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture.
Round Bale takes its name from the circular hay bales common to the acreage around Ferndale Farmstead – a literal round bale of hay. During the spring, you’ll often see fresh hay sprouting from the bale tops, symbolizing the regenerative circle of life attached to the land and to Ferndale Farmstead’s Seed to Cheese operation. With a similar texture to a well-aged Parmigiano, Round Bale is its own unique blend of cultures applied to the freshest quality milk from their farm and then lovingly aged for 18 months to produce a truly unique gold-medal-winning cheese at the American Cheese Society 2019.
- $15.001Lb of organic pork breakfast patties. In the last 17 years, Skagit River has been committed to providing our customers with the most wholesome, best tasting, organic grass-fed beef, organic pork, organic chicken, turkeys and eggs. As certified organic producers, they don’t use antibiotics, steroids, growth hormones or animal by-products.
Ralph’s Greenhouse became certified organic in 1988, the year Washington state started its organic program. Ralph’s son Ray now carries on the family farm tradition with the help of the many good people who work with him, most of whom work at the farm all year long. Because of their good work the farm is able to sell organic Northwest produce every month of the year.
- $23.00 – $44.00 — or subscribe and save 5%
A mix of prepared charcuterie featuring local cheeses, fruits, and meats along with delicious olives, nuts, and more! It’s perfect for 2-3 people who love a snack board.
The photo is representational as this will include a mix of the best available fruits and cheeses from local and organic producers.
- $15.50From Skagit:Our delicious pork Breakfast Sausage Links, a customer favorite, come in 1 lb packages, with 8 links per package. 1Lb of organic breakfast Links. In the last 17 years, Skagit River has been committed to providing our customers with the most wholesome, best tasting, organic grass-fed beef, organic pork, organic chicken, turkeys and eggs. As certified organic producers, they don’t use antibiotics, steroids, growth hormones or animal by-products.
6oz Jam Jar. Assorted Flavors.
Ayako & Family continues to produce with the fruit as the core expression of each product. Alessandra Gordon, Ayako’s daughter, brings Ayako & Family it’s the second generation of jam makers to the table and produces the jam herself with the recipes her mother created nearly a decade ago.
- $8.00 – $10.00Floral characteristics of the habanero shine through each bite while the heat is balanced by the subtle earthiness of the carrot. The lime juice and vinegar blend act as natural preservatives and lend a slightly sweet, tangy taste and aroma. Garlic, onion, and spices round everything out adding rich complexity.Product specs:
- Volume: 6.3 fl oz (187ml)
Eggs are harvested twice daily from a small flock fed conventional feed, vegetable scraps, native plants and grasses, and local shellfish.
Old and new world flavors come together in this salami combo pack, sliced and ready for your charcuterie board, sandwich or snack.
Agrumi is fragrant and colorful with cardamom, orange peel, and red chili flakes. Finocchiona spices up traditional cracked black pepper and fennel with a touch of curry.
The sliced pack includes 2 ounces of thinly sliced salami and is ready to eat.
The cured meat is shelf-stable. Refrigeration is not required.