Sauk Farms – Honeycrisp Apple Cider (N/A)
Shockingly delicious. A staff favorite.
- Made from 100% organic Honeycrisp apples
- No sugar added, no water added, no preservatives
- Low temperature pasteurized, shelf-stable
- Cold-pressed, made from clean, fresh fruit
- 4.5 apples in every 16 ounce bottle
Smoked tinned salmon to bring you a taste of Alaska’s wild bounty, infused with their craft traditions and sealed in a can. Thick pieces of wild salmon from Southeast, Alaska are gently smoked with natural alder wood, preserving their firm texture and rich wild salmon flavor. Then they are hand packed into cans and cooked to perfection. Shelf stable for 4-5 years.
- $5.50 – $7.50Floral characteristics of the habanero shine through each bite while the heat is balanced by the subtle earthiness of the carrot. The lime juice and vinegar blend act as natural preservatives and lend a slightly sweet, tangy taste and aroma. Garlic, onion, and spices round everything out adding rich complexity.Product specs:
- Volume: 6.3 fl oz (187ml)
Cured pork jowls are a must-have for chefs and the secret ingredient in carbonara. It’s the key to a proper al’amatriciana. Try it once and you will imagine it going into your sauces, soups and even your veggie dishes. Cook for 2 minutes on medium high.
Our Favorite Northwest Ciders – Bundled Up and Brought to Your Door.
This grouping of cideries brings together some of the most interested, delicious, and distinctive ciders from the PNW. Includes the following ciders in 750ml (except where noted):
- Sea Cider – Wassail – Winter Spiced Cider aged in Woodinville Whiskey barrels
- Eaglemount – Rhubard – Very Drinkable rose cider. Absolutely delightful, semi-dry.
- Nashi Orchards – Varietal TBD
- Son of Man – Basque Style cider with lovely and interesting funk.
- Dragonhead – Wild Fermented
- Snowdrift or Wildcraft (500ml)
Subject to change as supplier availability adjusts.
A casual sparkler from an innovative blend of grapes. The initial aroma of pear and citrus rind further develops on the palate over a structure of crisp acids and creamy fruit notes. An initial rush of exuberant bubbles is quickly followed by a soft effervesence. Slight astringency balances the richness from extended lees contact, and deftly carries the finishing tones of blood orange and wild strawberries.
Made fresh on the farm, our Honey Roasted Peanut Butter might just be the tastiest thing on the planet. Tastes great paired with apples or on a yummy sandwich. Peanuts are roasted in honey and then ground fresh at Bellewood Farms. It’s all natural and contains no additives, preservatives or homogenizers so stir at every use. Tastes best at room temperature. Ingredients: Peanuts roasted with honey and ground to a perfect texture (16oz)
A classic rendition of a Belgian wit, The White Lodge is brewed with a large portion of wheat along with pilsner malt and oats. We use coriander and orange peel in the kettle, lending a blend of citrus and floral characters, and ferment with a traditional Belgian strain.
The 2018 harvest of our Olympic Discovery Trail is a very special blend. We took 3 varietals of redfleshed apples (Almata, Pink Pearl, & Airlie Redflesh) blended them with our Dolgo crabapples to create a perfect summer sipper with a nice blush color with no adjuncts or colorings. Completely dry, no carbonation, light tannins, and high acid make this extremely drinkable and complex.