The specifics are flexible as things like weather (frost be damned!) as well as availability can have a significant effect on products.
- Naija Bukka – Veggie Joloff Rice Mix
- Spices and rice in a ready to cook kit
- Good Weather – Cashew Dip Sauce
- Red Dog Farms – Stir Fry Mix
- Hopewell Farms – Organic Carrots
- Mama D’s – Cookies
- Seattle Growers Market – Local Flower Bouquet
- Spin Cycle Music – Record or Playlist
Selections from the following farms or similar
Red Dog Farms – Purple Brussell Sprouts
Cascadia Mushrooms – Blue Oyster Mushrooms
Bellewood Farms – Sunrise Magic Apples
Organic Rainbow Chard
First Cut Farms – Potatoes Or Parsnips (Pending Availability)
Ziva – Hummus
Meat & Fish
This week we’re sourcing from Nash’s Farm Pork & Wild Cod from. Both will pair great with Naija Bukka.
- Nash’s – Pork Loin
- Lummi Island – 1x Salmon Steak 8-12oz (Varies). Let us know if you want to purchase more!
- IPA – From places like Stoup, Holy Mountain, and Seapine
- Mix – Will include a variety of amazing, fresh, PNW Beer
- Experimental – From Chainline & TBA
- Balboa – Cabernet
- David Hill – Rielsing
- Dragonhead – Heritage Cider
- Local meats and cheeses from Coro, Salt Blade, Cascadia & more.