The specifics are flexible as things like weather (frost be damned!) as well as availability can have a significant effect on products.
- Lagana Pasta -Fettuccine
- Olive Oil
- Tonnemaker Thyme
- Ziva Hummus
- Ralph’s Greenhouse Carrots
- TBA Dessert! It’s a good one.
- Red Dog Farms Stir Fry Greens – Kale, Chard, Etc.
- Flowers from Seattle Growers CoOp
Selections from the following farms
- Red Dog Farms – Salad Mix
- Local Salad Dressing – TBD
- Cabrerra Farms – Golden Beets
- Hedlin Farms – Cherry Bomb Peppers
- Belle Peppers – TDB
- Hopewell Farms – Brussell Sprouts
- Hopewell Farms – Onions
- Watermelon Radish – TDB
Meat & Fish
This week we’re sourcing from places like , Skagit River & Fresh Wild Scallop
- Dry Pack Wild Harvest Sea Scallops
- Skagit River Ranch – Ground Italian Sausage
- IPA – From places like Stoup, Holy Mountain, and Seapine
- Mix – Will include a variety of amazing, fresh, PNW Beer
- Experimental – From Chainline & TBA
- (red) Kiona Winery – Lemberger
- (white) David Hill – Riesling from Oregon TBA
- Rose – Kind Stranger
- Dragonhead Heritage Cider
- Local meats and cheeses from Coro, Salt Blade, Cascadia & more.