This week’s box looks to include the following.
The specifics are flexible as things like weather (frost be damned!) as well as availability can have a significant effect on products.
- Gnocchi Bar – Fresh Gnocchi (not frozen)
- Pesto Sauce
- Ferndale Creamery – Small side of grated Parmesan
- Tonnemaker Family Farm – Organic Produce (TBD)
- Veggie Side – TBD
- Spin Cycle – Rad Music Selections
- Mama D’s – GF Dessert
- Seattle Wholesale Growers Market – Small Bouquet of Flowers
- Rotating Farm – Organic Greens Salad Mix
- Good in Seattle – Weekly Salad Dressing
- Veggie #1 From Hedloin Farms
- Ralph’s Greenhouse – Veggie #2
- Wild Foraged Mushrooms
- Farm TBA – Veggie #4
- And a special add-on.
All items may not be included in 1-2 person boxes.
Meat & Fish
This week we’re sourcing from Northern Fisheries, Ten Fold & Lummi Island
- Delicious options including Halibut, Stir Fry Beef, and more.
- IPA – From places like Stoup, Holy Mountain, and Seapine
- Mix – Will include a variety of amazing, fresh, PNW Beer
- Experimental – Holy Mountain + More.
- (red) David Hill – Pinot Noir from Oregon TBA
- (white) David Hill – Riesling from Oregon TBA
- Rose – Gard Vinters Rosé
- Selections from Dragonfly Cider – Vashon Island.
- La Panzanella Rosemary Crackers (or Mama D’s GF Crostinis)
- Cheese from Cascadia Creamery
- Cheese from Twin Sisters Creamery
- Cheese from Kurtwood Farms
- Cured Meat from Salumi/Coro or Salt Blade Meats
- Dried Fruit from Tonnemaker Farms
- And more.