The specifics are flexible as things like weather (frost be damned!) as well as availability can have a significant effect on products.
- Lagana Pasta Ⓥ
- Lagana Fresh Pesto Ⓥ
- Ferndale Parm Style Cheese (sub if vegan)
- Red Dog Farm – Stir Fry Veggie Mix
- Chelo – Delicious Spread.
- Ralph’s Greenhouse – Purple Carrots
- Mama D’s – Carrot Cake (sub if vegan)
- Local Flowers
Selections from the following farms or similar
Boldly Grown – Golden Beets
Boldly Grown – Black Raddish
Tonnemaker Farms – Apples
First Cut Farms – Yellow/Gold Potatoes
Red Dog Farms – Salad Greens
Hopewell Farms – Brussel Sprouts
Hopewell Farms – Shallots
Sauk Farm’s – Juice
Meat & Fish
This week we’re sourcing from Nash’s Farm Pork & Halibut Cheeks from AK.
- Wild Caught Halibut
- Nash’s Organic Sausage or Pork Loin (TBD)
- IPA – From places like Stoup, Holy Mountain, and Seapine
- Mix – Will include a variety of amazing, fresh, PNW Beer
- Experimental – From Chainline & TBA
- Weather Station – Merlot
- Kind Stranger – Chardonnay
- Dragonhead (Vashon) – Dry Cider
- Local meats and cheeses from Coro, Salt Blade, Cascadia & more.